Purpose: To bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to a world searching for truth.
Mission: The mission of the Church of Grace is to build a community that worships God authentically, is saturated in prayer and is cared for unconditionally so that others will be loved into the Church wherever they are on their journey, will find healing and restoration at the foot of the cross and in turn will tell others “what God has done…”
At Church of Grace, we worship together.
- We respect the supremacy of the Bible – both Old and New Testaments.
- We worship the one true God, who is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We provide sound biblical teaching that is both intellectual and heart relevant.
- We lead from a posture of prayer because we know God answers prayer.
- We equip and empower people of all ages to be passionate worshipers whether from their seat or from positions of leadership.
At Church of Grace, we are family.
- We will welcome you regardless of your circumstance.
- We will share our own stories with you.
- We will love you as a fellow traveler on the journey and will walk with you both in good times and bad.
- We will challenge you to recognize God’s call on your life in order that you can make a difference in the world.
Church of Grace is called to bring grace to our city.
- We will pray for our city.
- We will bring the truth of Jesus Christ to our neighbors in practical ways.
- We will attract people to the Gospel by being the church.
What We Believe: www.rca.org
Find us on Facebook: Church of Grace Garden Grove